In accordance with the provisions contained in Part II，Section 3 (5) of the Saint Christopher (Saint Kitts) and Nevis Citizenship Act ,1984 , a foreigner who has made substantial economic contributions to the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis can be granted the citizenship of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis .The applicant is entitled to directly acquire his/her nationality and citizenship upon meeting the investment requirements.
Saint Kitts allows an individual to acquire citizenship through government supported programs.An individual upon meeting the requirements may acquire full citizenship, including a passport and the right of permanent residence and the right to work in Saint Kitts , The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of Saint Kitts and Nevis was established in 1984, making it the longest established naturalization program in the world.
Pirate’s Nest designed and built by T-Loft and comprising a total 34 buildings through phased development, Located in Frigate Bay of Basse-Terre, the capital of St. Kitts, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and providing supporting facilities such as business club, recreation center, fitness center, restaurant, swimming pool, tennis courts and others. It adopts management style of five-star hotel, which enables the Nest locates in the prosperity center integrated with people flow, material flow and capital flow. Neighboring to port and airport, it takes comprehensive advantage of transportation. The four dimensional transportation can reach all over the world easily.
Pirate’s Nest is the golden Citizenship by investment project. “By investing in the real estate program of ‘Pirate’s Nest’. the whole family of the applicant can get the citizenship of St.Kitts and Nevis easily”
- Aged above 18;
- Provide a certificate of no criminal record;
- Provide true and correct materials and documents as required under the Citizenshipp-by-Investment Program;
- Investment: make an investment in designated , officially approved real estate with a value of at least than US$400,000.
- Name: Pirate’s Nest
- Location: Frigate Bay, Basseterre,St.Kitts and Nevis
- Type: High Luxury Sea View Hotel
- Layout: 1 room, 2 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom
- Covered Area: 1,100 square feet
- Property Right: Free Hold
- Management Style: Management Standard of Five star Hotel
Choose to invest in the Pirate’s Nest Project be rewarded with citizenship in 72 days
- Mr. X and his family received official approval in 72 days and the passports in 90 days
- Acceptance by the government on December 23, 2015
- Official approval on February 23, 2016
- Citizenship Certificates issued on March 15, 2016
- Passport issued on March 22, 2016
- Mr. X is the General Manager of a technology company and the General Manager of a trading company. With a view to achieve reasonable tax planning and asset allocation, Mr. X ultimately decided to invest in the real estate project of “Pirate’s Nest” so as to get the citizenship of St.Kitts, after careful examination and comparison of various real estate projects.