- Canadian federal skilled migrants include:
- Canadian experience migration
- Canadian federal skilled migration
- Canadian federal skilled trade migration
- Canada’s new skilled migration system (Expressway) was officially launched into operation in January 2015. All applicants who belong to the above categories are required to submit an Express Entry Profile to the new Express Entry System. The system scores ranking for candidate who submits information. Eligible applicants will be selected and an invitation letter will be issued to enable applicants to complete the remaining applications for permanent resident visa.
– Prepare personal profile
– Identify skill type
Your occupational skill type needs to be listed in Canada’s job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) and requires to meet the related job requirements.
– Achievement of English Language Requirements
You are required to get minimum CLB7 (or skilled trade CLB5)
– Passing of Academic Certification
If your qualification is obtained outside Canada, you need to get academic points through academic certification in order to ensure the qualification attaining accredited level in Canada.
– Exemption of skill certification if:
Recent full time working for one year or more in Canada or
Possess skilled trade working experience
In the vast majority of cases, the applicants will need to be employed as skilled working in Canadian to obtain extra immigration mark so as to meet updated lowest passing mark released by the immigration office each month. Please contact our consultants for more information.