- To establish start- up or invest business in Hong Kong
- The applicant can bring along with spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong.
- Not suitable for nationals in Mainland of China, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Nepal and Vietnam.
- The Chinese residents in China Mainland are required to apply for a passport from third-party nation and become a permanent resident
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above
- Good educational background (i.e. Degree holder)
- No criminal records
- The applicant’s investment can make a significant contribution to the economy of Hong Kong by at least HKD 250,000. It will consider various factors including but not limited to business plan, turnover, financial resources, investment amount, number of locally-established jobs and the introduction of new technology or skills.
- Preliminary assessment to confirm eligibility
- Prepare the application documents
- Submit an application
- Upon receiving all required documents, the Immigration Department uses about 4 to 8 weeks to process visas / entry permits for investment in Hong Kong