- Suitable for self-employment
- Rich experienced business applicant who is self-employed or purchases local businesses in New Zealand
- Three year work visa is issued into two stages – the start-up stage and the operation stage
- Achieve minimum 120 points in the overall scoring system.
- Entrepreneurship or buy local enterprise in New Zealand.
- Need to invest about NZ$100,000 (excluding working capital).
- Drive economic benefits to New Zealand.
- English Requirements: IELTS score 4.0 or above.
- No bankruptcy or any record of mismanagement in the past five years prior to the application.
- No any record for commercial fraud and mismanagement in the past
- Pass physical examination and no criminal record
- Sign contract
- Collection of documents
- Make a business plan
- Submit the application
- Approval of visa
- Start-up phase (1 year work visa for establishment of company)
- Operational phase (2 years work visa for operation of company)